Designed to eliminate airborne pathogens, keeping you and your family safe in schools, offices and other indoor facilities!
Research indicates that most viruses and bacteria are spread by breathing airborne particles. Studies conclusively show that ultraviolet light (UV), particularly UV-C spectrum (265-280nm) is especially effective in eliminating these pathogens.
The UV-C Active Airflow fixture is designed to eliminate airborne pathogens. The fixture is designed to be safe and effective - the UV-C airflow fixture circulates room air many times through encapsulating UV-C light, eliminating pathogens while keeping humans safe.
• Fixture is built with the most advanced solid-state LED technology and delivers precise UV-C dosages.
• Reliable and whisper quiet at 36 decibels.
• Great for schools, hospitals, businesses and restaurants.
• Easy installation: compatible with all standard 120-277VAC electrical systems.
• Filters are easily changed or cleaned to increase longevity and efficiency.
• Replacement parts (air filter, UV-C module) are available for order.
47.75” x 23.75” x 2.75”
The UV-C Active Airflow Fixture replaces one (2’x4’) or two (2’x2’) ceiling tiles. If there is no drop ceiling, fixture can be mounted or suspended from a ceiling.
The UV-C Active Airflow Fixture can be installed into standard commercial ceiling grids located in most office buildings, schools, and medical facilities. Installation Instruction Video